As a HR Operations Director you play an important part our transformation and the delivery of extraordinary people services to employees working at the company all over the world. Description
- Provide resolution to requests and queries related with the employee’s journey (i.e. onboarding, perform & grow, compensation & benefits, leave).
- Coordinate with the in-country People Success Leaders and other stakeholders to solve complex requests and queries
- Provide support and guidance to employees and managers on policies, processes, systems and tools.
- Employee data and document administration ensuring accurate people data and compliance;
- Deliver great employee experience with high levels of service, accuracy and timeliness.
- Prepare reports and analytics to pro-actively support the business in making people data driven decisions;
- Prepare and update People Success Services related process and documentation.
Next to your day-to-day activities you will support the People Success transformation and are continuously looking to improve the People Experience with everything you do. Profile
- You have a degree in Human Resources or other relevant area.
- You have at least 18 years of demonstrated experience in a similar role, preferably in an IT or software company.
- You have a customer-centric mindset with a depth of thinking about positively impacting our people’s experience.
- You are sensitive to cultural differences working in an international environment.
- You have strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English, Portuguese, German, Spanish, Polish and Russian.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and, preferably, knowledge in an ERP or HCM system
- You have attention to detail and can process high volumes of work at an exceptional standard.
- You are process and system focused, with a passion for efficiency and simplification.
- You take initiative and manage priorities.
Job Offer A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm.